Camille Darde of Cam ci Cam ca has seen a lot change in her couple of short years making jewelry and accessories for the masses that pass through the weekend market in Williamsburg. She returned last weekend for the Spring season to debut some of the fun and fancy Art Deco-inspired headbands and accessories that have built her a following.
1) When did you first sell at Artists & Fleas?September 2010
2) What's your fondest memory of that day?It was the beginning of my business and realizing that people liked my creations gave me a lot of confidence.
3) What don't you miss from that day?My booth display! It was horrible!
4) What was your most memorable customer interaction? The celebrity shoppers are a lot of fun. The girlfriend of Chase Crawford who plays Ian on Gossip Girl was wonderful.
5) What's your best weekend snack?Breadsticks from Bakeri.
6) What's your proudest moment?When I launched my website this past January.