You've made your designs. You've found those perfect vintage gems. Now the fun part -- how to display it all!
Through the years, we've seen some great displays and we've seen some...not so great displays, but the one thing we've found always to ring true is that how you present your products matters. Of course, your goods seal the deal, but your display should reel people in and get them excited about shopping your booth.
We've put together this Pintrest board to help give ideas and highlight great displays we've seen. As you click through and think about your own display, keep a few things in mind:
- Lighting: Make sure that people can see your gorgeous things and that your lights match your display. You can find great vintage table lamps or IKEA has affordable lighting that will look better than industrial clamp lights.
- Height: Keep your booth comfortable and shopper-friendly. Table raisers will get you to the perfect height and make it easier for customers to see all you have to offer.
- Don't go overboard: What you are selling should always be the focus of your booth. If you add too much decor, your product may get lost or overlooked. Clean and simple is the key. Keep your booth shoppable--it is a display to interact with, not a museum.
- Set yourself apart from the pack: Most booths will have similar display props, whether it's hangers or necklace forms, so do something different that sets you apart but doesn't distract from your wares. Cover hangers in complimentary fabrics, paint your neck forms in bright colors, make your display as interesting as you are.
- Don't break the bank: You're creative so think of DIY ways to make your display unique without spending a lot of money. Make sure your display comes apart easily and can be used again at other shows.
Most importantly, have fun with it!