Hungry, but health conscious? We feel you LA.
We know that a full day of shopping can leave you tired, hungry, and thirsty, so that's why we've brought you some of the best in food at our outdoor markets this weekend.
- Zugo Liquitarian offers organic juices, smoothies, elixirs, and the ever necessary coffee and tea creations to keep refreshed, energized and ready to shop.
- Falasophy is a gourmet falafel shop and hummus bar serving up an almost entirely vegan menu consisting of items like kale-tabouli salad, stuffed grape leaves, and of course, falafel pita sandwiches.
- Sweetpops serves up amazing Mexican-inspired popsicles made with only the most premium, all-natural ingredients. Without the use of any artificial sweeteners or dyes, feel free to walk the market guilt-free as you take in the sun and enjoy some last minute shopping.
In search of a delicious take-home? Broadway Baker and Bad Nana have you covered.
- Specializing in small batch, all-natural baked goods, Broadway Baker's delicious brownies, cookies, granolas, and bars have not only made Oprah's 'O-List' but have stolen our markets' hearts and stomachs. Stop by their booth and stock up on what we consider a worthwhile guilty pleasure.
- We'll gladly turn a blind eye to any discretions Bad Nana may have made because the quality of their vintage-inspired cookies, breads, and signature caramels are beyond words. Try their delicious fleur de sel and Turkish coffee caramels and get ready to fall in love. Being bad has never so sweet!