He’s put up with you all year, and you’ve put up with his jokes for way longer. This weekend is Dad’s turn to be pampered by the family. Here are a few gift ideas from our Williamsburg and Chelsea Markets for the father-figure in your life.
What's Good in Williamsburg:
- Love Hue Studios: It’s no secret that dads love home improvement. Gift your favorite DIY-er the ultimate in reclaimed goodies with a clock made from a vintage book, lamps, and more from Love Hue Studios.
- Ucciinc: It’s cookout season, which means Dad is most likely itching to get in front of the grill. Help him prepare for a long night of painstakingly timing medium-rare burgers with a bad-ass apron from Ucciinc.
- Brooklyn Celebrity: There’s no celebrity like a Brooklyn Celebrity, and if your Pops is a BK native or Best Borough-dweller this is the perfect addition to his wardrobe.
- Omanour4leather: Chances are, your father has been carrying the same bag around for years because he “likes it” and it’s “good enough.” Why not get him a hand-crafted leather satchel of the finest Moroccan leather to knock that old grubby sack right out of his periphery?
- Real Bearded Men: It doesn’t matter how the father-figure in your life wears his facial hair - Real Bearded Men has a product to keep him looking smooth (or scruffy!). Check out their signature Tree Time Beard Oil.
Get it Now in Chelsea:
- EAT Records: located in both Chelsea and Williamsburg, EAT Records has every vinyl your Daddy-o didn’t know he needed. Stop by and browse through hundreds of new, used and vintage tunage.
- Curated Basics: “Well-edited,” “stylish,” and “discreetly detailed.” Do these words describe your father? Is he always searching for the perfect tie clip to compliment his suit jacket? Believe you me, Curated Basics has the hookup for the perfect Father’s Day prezzie for the well-dressed dad.
- The Local Branch: If your Dad was born a Ramblin’ Man, a boot satchel or saddle pack from nomadic-duo The Local Branch might just be the gift to give. Each good is handmade somewhere in the USA, tagged with a description of its inspiration and the exact American location in which it was created.
- Specter & Co.: Spectre & Co. will keep your Dad at the top of your family’s Best Dressed List with their quality, fitted shirts. Responsibly-sourced, luxurious, slim fit dress shirts and accessories are the perfect addition to your Father’s Day gift basket.