You've probably been pouring over listicles while searching for the Best Gifts for Her for a bit now, but there's always room for more indulgence when it comes to your SO. Take a peek below at some of our favorite V-Day #marketfinds from our Chelsea Market location and #AFinBK, featuring jewelry + accessories, snacks + sweet treats, and some extra classy fine art.
Sweet Treats + Visual Pleasure in Brooklyn
- Chocolate is a Valentine's Day classic, but that doesn't mean it can't be out of the ordinary! We love Elements Truffles' raspberry infused with beetroot flavor.
- Delicate, sweet, and mysterious: three adjectives that describe Kate Koel's gorgeously tantalizing jewelry and probably some aspect of your love life.
- Imagine sitting at dinner with your sweetie: you're both dressed to the 9's, chic and oh-so-Brooklyn. Suddenly, you notice – that subtle dotted pattern on their tie? It's actually tiny little hearts. And then your heart melts because that's the cutest thing ever. This moment brought to you by Curated Basics.
If you haven't heard yet – we're doing an art show in Brooklyn! Want to get something truly special to have and to hold for the rest of forever? Come by the market or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Indulge Yourself + Bae at Chelsea Market
- Let bae carry around your feelings all day with a little help from Pamela Barsky. So many pouches, so many feelings. Our personal fave - "me and you is dope".
- Do you and your boo go together like pizza and tacos? Let the world know in an adorable Aliens of Brooklyn Valentine's Day beanie two-pack (exclusive to Artists & Fleas!!!).
- No V-Day look is complete without nail art! MoYou have you covered with Valentine's Day inspired nail decals and reusable nail art plates to turn your nails from wahhh to WOW in a flash!
There's something undeniably sexy about Zack Dimen's photography. Zack Dimen: Holding Things; Going Places is on view in the Chelsea Market Concourse. Grab one of these babies for the boudoir. For sales inquiries contact email@example.com.