Artists & Fleas is looking to fill a full-time Retail Marketing Assistant position in our HQ office located in SoHo.
If you’re a creative, detail-oriented person who is looking to get into the fast-paced world of retail marketing & events, we want to hear from you.
Here are just some of the activities you’ll have a hand in:
- Digital Community Management: Fully own our digital community management program, from our website content form to social media to tourism communities, including outlining support documents for our team of part-time staff.
- Print & Swag management: This role will manage all of the printing and dissemination of materials to our four marketplaces
- Event coordinator: Assist in event and merchant programming planning, preparation, and in-market support, including occasional opening or closing hours (note: this may require some weekend hours)
- Project Management assistance in all marketing activities including gaining skills in campaign creation, execution, and reporting
- Operational support at AF HQ: Planning and scheduling meetings, including the circulation of agenda and follow ups, running errands, placing supply and printing orders, and shipping product.
The ideal candidate should have some knowledge and experience in marketing or equivalent coursework with a passion for retail. An interest in local production and the “maker” culture is a plus.
We are looking for team players who are willing to pitch in and help with anything that needs to get done.You must be able to juggle many projects at once while keeping a level head and be hyper-organized with great attention to detail. The ideal candidate with have excellent communication and writing skills and able to effectively handle communications with merchants, shoppers, and outside vendors.
- Proficient in Google Docs & Sheets
- Proficient in Facebook and Instagram (Business experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Keynote, and EventBrite is a plus
Artists & Fleas values professionalism, responsibility, honesty and reliability. Equally important is the demonstration of enthusiasm, determination, initiative and self-motivation. Our culture thrives because of our dedicated team members, and together we work hard & have a lot of fun!
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Assistant” in the subject line and a thoughtful paragraph on why you think you are the right fit for this position along with what most interests you about the role. Applicants should be familiar with Artists & Fleas marketplaces and be available to relocate to NYC if applying from out of state.
Artists & Fleas is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now