Shop Extraordinary Enterprises is a dynamic, fast-growing New York-based company that celebrates and champions creativity, connection and commerce through extraordinary shopping experiences. Shop Extraordinary Enterprises is the parent company of Artists & Fleas, which for more than 19 years has created inspired marketplaces for shoppers looking to discover local designers and for creators looking to showcase their creative businesses in real life. In 2021, Shop Extraordinary Enterprises launched Regeneration, a Williamsburg market focused on vintage, thrift and upcycled clothing. The following year the company acquired Manhattan Vintage, the iconic vintage show that takes place in NYC three times a year.
Shop Extraordinary Enterprises is seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our NYC-based team. This position will be instrumental in assisting the daily execution of the company’s marketing priorities across multiple channels, and will work cross-functionally within the organization and with third party vendors to help implement marketing initiatives. We want a creative, organized and well-rounded marketing professional with strong written and verbal communications skills to help us engage our B2B and B2C audiences in new and exciting ways. The Marketing Coordinator will support the entire brand portfolio, with a primary focus on Artists & Fleas and Regeneration. This role will report to the Director of Content Marketing and collaborate closely with the social media and in-market teams to bring our marketing plans to life.
Who you are:
- Someone who enjoys taking big-picture initiatives and bringing them into fruition
- A creative people-person who loves writing and storytelling
- Disciplined, detail-oriented and highly organized—there’s never a deadline you didn’t meet!
- Committed to supporting the creative economy and small business entrepreneurs
- Naturally curious and always learning and growing
What you’ll do:
- Perform day-to-day marketing operations tasks in support of marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Director of Content Marketing and social media team to actualize and implement marketing campaigns and programs
- Assist with copywriting and editing across channels for all SEE brands
- Support email marketing strategy and ensure regular communication of relevant topics for each of our brands; write and build emails in Keap/MailChimp, utilize A/B testing, analyze performance and make recommendations
- Implement website updates with timely, relevant content; help ensure website design and SEO best practices are in place
- Oversee production of marketing materials in collaboration with Director of Content Marketing and Area Retail Manager, including ordering, coordinating delivery and payment
- Assist in data collection to track KPIs across marketing channels and make recommendations based on performance metrics
- Ideate with marketing team on marketing calendars for Artists & Fleas, Regeneration and Manhattan Vintage Show
- Monitor and update external pages (ex. Yelp, Google Business)
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, ideally with copywriting and email marketing expertise
- Experience with WordPress, email service providers and CRM platforms, social media platforms, Google Analytics, Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a commitment to detail at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why you should join us:
- We’re a small and growing team of professionals, all working together to champion creativity in our markets
- A salary range of $45,000 – $56,000 annually commensurate with experience
- Annual end of year discretionary bonus
- Benefits eligibility (health, 401k)
If you are the right person for the job, please send your resume, your portfolio of work, and a paragraph about why you are the ideal fit for this position and the Shop Extraordinary team, which we will consider as a writing sample. Applicants who have not visited the market or our events and spent time on our website and social media pages need not apply. Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
We pride ourselves on providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under the applicable law.