We are looking for a well-rounded and ambitious self-starter to join the Artists & Fleas LA team. You will get hands-on experience in event production and management, entrepreneurship and more. The Production Assistant will report directly to the LA Brand Ambassador & Production Lead. They will work on the set up, activation and break down of our Saturday market.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious person to not only build event management skills, but work closely with a multitude of entrepreneurs gaining invaluable insight and inspiration.
Ideal Skill Set
- Possesses a very can-do attitude, is outgoing and very confident
- Timeliness and commitment to scheduled shift
- Have a passion for our market and what our merchants have to offer
- Creative problem solving and a sense of urgency
- Special consideration given to those with any of the following:
- Experience in outdoor events, festivals, event production
- Social media savviness
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month. Must have smartphone.
- Must be based in Los Angeles and have the ability to commute regularly with their own transportation.
- Moving and placing heavy items (picnic tables, speakers, etc) is required.
If you are the right person for the job, please send your resume, portfolio/work samples and a paragraph about why you are the ideal fit for this position and the Artists & Fleas brand, which we will consider as a writing sample. Applicants who have not visited the market or at least spent time on our website and social media pages need not apply.
Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Artists & Fleas Production Assistant – LA” in the subject line.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Artists & Fleas is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now