Join the curators of Artists & Fleas on Wednesday, July 18 for an evening of tote dyeing & drinking to unwind and create.
About this Event
We’ll be tying, dipping & dyeing our signature Artists & Fleas tote bags with a gorgeous ink palette – we encourage you to make a couple to take home and share with your friends! Supplies included in the workshop are:
- Totes (up to 4 per person!)
- Dye (navy blue, dark red, orange & pink)
- Dyeing supplies (gloves, bins & rubber bands)
- Plastic bags to cart your new wears home
- Instructions for after care
Drinks sponsored by our friends from Sixpoint.
We’re looking forward to a fun evening of DIY goodness with you!
Please RSVP for this event. Capacity for the workshop is capped at 25.